____________________________________

Saturday, December 13, 2008


Get Answers For Your Publishing Questions

It's a challenge to find answers to your publishing questions--especially in these days of form rejections.

On Thursday, December 18th, I'll be answering questions through a teleseminar. Besides asking a question, you can receive a sample of my book, Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams, Insider Secrets to Skyrocket Your Success. This book is available in multiple formats and will officially publish in mid-March 2009 but you can get a pre-release copy.

With the right help, you can make 2009 the year to achieve your plans and dreams. I've built such insight into every chapter of Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams.

Head over to http://www.askterrywhalin.com/ and sign up for the teleseminar. Even if you can't attend, the call will be recorded and every registrant will receive an email to the replay of this free event.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: , ,

1 Comment:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Sheila Hall Left a note...

Terry, I’m excited about your new book “Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams...” I’m new to your circle, but I know your book will “crack the code” on a great many publishing secrets that I’m not privy to. I’ve posted my “Best Selling Author" status question on your designated webpage. Thanks so very much for offering this teleseminar … I’ll be listening with my Big Ears on!

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...