____________________________________

Saturday, March 29, 2014


Get My Personal Insights At These Events

Throughout my years in publishing, some of my greatest insights have come from attending a small group seminar. In this environment, you can:


  • gain personal insights from the instructor
  • have the opportunity to ask specific questions
  • receive the attention of the instructor for your needs
 
Your relationships in the publishing community are key and I hope you are continuing every day to build those relationships through tools like Twitter and Facebook. You never know when one of those relationships will be important to you and move you forward in your publishing life. 

In the next few weeks, I'm holding two events that will provide you with this type of opportunity.

First, I'm teaching a four-hour workshop on How to Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams. It will be held in Irvine on Wednesday, April 23rd. The topic goes with the updated version of my book, Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams. I will be giving at least a dozen different ways for you to propel forward your publishing life. 

Second, I'm teaching a two-hour workshop on Go Viral: Making Sense of the Social Media Networks. It will also be held in Irvine on Wednesday, May 14th. Social media does not have to consume massive amount of time but it is something you have to tackle consistently to grow your target audience. I've got almost 100,000 followers on Twitter and large numbers on other social networks. I'm going to give you my step-by-step insights during this workshop. You will leave with an action plan for your social media.

These workshops are not for everyone. In fact the room only holds ten people. Talk about some personalized attention! 

Each of these workshops are backed up with my “no questions asked” money-back guarantee. I hope to see you at one or both of these events.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...