____________________________________

Tuesday, November 02, 2010


Straight-Forward Information About Book-Selling

I'll admit that some internet marketers irritate me. They get you interested in their product and you get it then you learn that you really need to get into their higher level program which will cost you some additional fee. I understand these marketers want to push you to their higher paying program by only giving you part of the story in the entry level material. The deception of such practices bothers me.

For the last several years, I've been studying the world of special market sales. It's where your book is sold to a corporation or a company not one book at a time but you sell books by the truckload (thousands). I've tried to learn about this practice from several different people--yet each time I discovered their approach was like I mentioned in the opening--deceptive and not straight forward.

Then I met Ted Rogers and Vickie Mullins. These founders of Perfect Bound Marketing know how to sell books in volume. They hold nothing back in their teaching and instead give you full answers about how to achieve such a sale for your book.

It's just one of the reasons that I look forward to our teleseminar about massive book sales. You can register free and ask a question at: www.massivebooksales.com If you can't make the live event, the call will be recorded and everyone who registers will receive a notice about the recording.

Also everyone who registers will receive a free special report, 26 Secrets & Steps for Book-selling Success. I hope to speak to you during this live event on Wednesday, November 3rd.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...