____________________________________

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


Listen to This Podcast to Grow Your Writing Life


John Vonhof interviewed me for his podcast Writers On Fire. We were scheduled to go about 45 minutes but actually went almost an hour and a half. John edited the podcast down to a rich 63 minutes. You can listen to it on his site (click the link). On the site you can listen to it there or download it to your computer. 

While I haven't been blogging much lately because of my travel and other responsibilities, it is not far from my radar and intentions. I hope you will use the search tool in the far right column of this blog to look for topics and posts when you have writing questions. There are over 1200 entries in the Writing Life—loads of content.

Thank you in advance for listening to this podcast and I hope it helps you grow your own writing life.
 AddThis Social Bookmark Button

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...