____________________________________

Thursday, March 01, 2012


Become a Prolific Writer

How do you step up your productivity as a writer and become prolific?

It's a question that many consider but few know the answer. I'd love to help you become a prolific writer with my insights and answers to this question and many others on March 8th.

I'm holding a FREE 70–minute teleseminar answering your questions about to repurpose your content.

For many years, I've been creating only original content—new articles, new blog posts, new books and any other type of new writing. As a journalist, it's how I've been trained to crank out new words.

In recent years, I've learned that I was missing out on more exposure and income from not taking steps to repurpose my writing. When I use repurpose, I'm taking about reusing my writing from one type of writing into another medium.

While I am still learning more information about this important concept, I'm going to share with you my insights through a free teleseminar on March 8th at 8 p.m. EST or 5 p.m. Pacific for 70–minutes. I will be answering your questions about how to repurpose your content. Whether you know about this concept or not, I encourage you to sign up and attend this unique event.

If you have a conflict and can't attend the LIVE event, the event will be recorded and everyone who registers will receive the replay information.

Also to help you know more about repurposing, I've created a new Ebook, Get More Mileage From Your Content. You will have immediate access to this 27–page Ebook.

I look forward to speaking with you soon and answering your questions to help you become a more prolific writer.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...