____________________________________

Sunday, October 30, 2011


Three Ways to Grow with Audio

How are you making the most effective use of your time? Each of us have the same constraints of 24 hours in a single day. When that day is gone, the time has forever disappeared. As I look at my own life, I see huge blocks of time which have been wasted in mindless activities.

As a writer and communicator, I'm committed to continually growing and learning more about my craft. Audio products provide another way to learn new skills and ideas. Here's three ways that I use audio (and you can use them too):

1. Turn off the radio in your car and instead listen to an audio CD. I drive every day a short ten or fifteen minutes to my mail box. During this brief time in the car, I could listen to my radio or sit in silence. Each idea has value but instead what I've been doing for years is to listen to a brief portion of an audio. I've heard entire audio books in these brief amounts of time because I'm listening on a consistent basis.

2. Add the audio to your favorites on your iPod and listen to it while you take a brisk walk or another form of exercise. As writers, we spend hours sitting at our computers. The exercise will help clear your thinking and work your heart and lungs. Plus if you take your iPod along, then you can listen to an audio recording. It depends on the audio but the stimulation may work well into your writing. It does for my writing and I highly recommend it as another way to grow in your craft and make good use of your exercise time.

3. Decide to take 10 to 15 minutes each day and listen to an audio on your computer. Whether you take a break in the middle of your day or end your day listening to the audio, you can grow from the experience of listening to an audio product on a regular basis. I've listened to nonfiction and fiction books as well as many teaching CDs. The time spent listening to these audio CDs has helped my own writing life—and I know it will help yours as well.

To help you grow in your writing, I've created an audio: Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams Audio Workshop. I packed the CD with the maximum amount of information that it will hold. Also I've added the MP3 file when you purchase the physical CD along with a number of outstanding bonuses. This product comes with my no questions asked love it or return it for a full refund 30–day guarantee.

If you have a question about publishing, I hope you will ask it for my free teleseminar on Tueday, November 1st. I'm giving a free 26–page Ebook, Follow the Characteristics of Success, which is a chapter in Jumpstart Your Publishing Dreams — and I've never given it away before this event. If you can't make the exact time, then please sign up because everyone who registers will receive the replay information so you can download the audio to your computer or iPod and listen to it on your schedule.

I hope you will begin to make use of any down time with a few minutes of an audio product. It will help you keep growing as a writer and communicator. It is certainly working for me and I know it will work for you.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...