____________________________________

Monday, October 08, 2007


Questions About Publishing?

Some of you may remember that I had a free live teleseminar last month to launch my new Ebook WRITING FOR THE CHRISTIAN MARKET. I included a "mystery" magazine editor at one of the best places to break into the writing for the Christian market. At the last minute, my editor had a change of plans. The Lord graciously provided another magazine editor to participate in my event. But, I scheduled a second teleseminar with the first editor and on a Thursday night which doesn't have the same schedule conflict for him. It's going to be this Thursday, October 11th. You can ask your question and learn the details at: http://www.askterry whalin.com

Also I will be hosting a second free teleseminar on Tuesday, October 23rd with Susan Driscoll, the CEO and President of iUniverse.com (one of the country's largest self-publishers for Print-On-Demand, partially owned by Barnes and Noble). Susan has been in traditional publishing over 20 years working for companies like HarperCollins so is very knowledgeable about publishing. You can register, ask Susan a question and get a FREE copy of her book, GET PUBLISHED! at: http://www.asksusan driscoll. com.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...