____________________________________

Sunday, June 03, 2007


Your Personal Invitation Plus

Today I created a simple audio postcard to invite participation in Tuesday, June 5th, free teleseminar event. Check it out right here.

I hope you will come to the event yet I want to do more than that in this entry about the Writing Life. Some of you are going to look at this postcard and believe I have some hired webmaster who I'm working with to pull off this postcard. That webmaster doesn't exist.

Others will think that I have a high degree of technical computer skills with all sorts of programming training. No, that isn't true either. Nor was the process so complex that it consumed hours of time to create. It did not.

This postcard was created using the templates within Audio Generator. If you can use Word for wordprocessing on your computer, then you can use Audio Generator. It's all menu-driven or point and click. Anyone can use these tools. Find the courage and dive into trying it.

I'm personally inviting you to attend the Tuesday event. I hope to speak to you soon.

Labels: , ,

3 Comment:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Rosemary Carstens Left a note...

Terry: As always, you really know how to interest your fans in your work. Love the audio postcard! Your message is an important one and I continue to refer to your book on how to write "Book Proposals That Sell." Thanks for sharing --
Rosemary Carstens
http://www.CarstensCommunications.com/FEAST.html

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger David A. Todd Left a note...

I must have screwed up. I registered for the seminar by asking a question. I registered at work but will listen at home. A screen popped up that must have given the information of how to access the seminar. Not realizing what the screen was, I quickly clicked the close button. I guess I thought I would receive a link by e-mail.

Now what do I do?

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Terry Whalin Left a note...

David,

I'll be sending everyone who signed up a follow-up email--and include the link to the thank you page, give the phone number and webcast spot.

Thanks for the reminder.

Terry

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...