____________________________________

Wednesday, January 02, 2013


Look for Publishing Insights

Throughout my day, I am reading articles and information about publishing. I gain a great deal of personal insights from each of these sources of information.

Many of them I will point out on my twitter feed and include the link to it. I hope as a resource to your own publishing life, you are reading these tweets and articles on a regular basis.

In this article, I want to point out a couple of these resources for publishing insights. One of them is book shepherd Judith Briles. I've known Judith for a number of years and know her work with authors is excellent. In fact, I saw her personally during Author 101 University in Los Angeles last March.

Recently Judith spoke about creating the platform for your book on her blog. I enjoyed this short video and know it will help you understand this concept of platform. You can watch it here or click the image below to go to the You Tube site. 



For my insights about how an author can build a platform, I've created my Free Ebook, Platform building ideas for every author. Just use the link to get your own copy of this 43–page Ebook and begin using the information right away.

While there are many different people, I want to include Jane Friedman in this post. The former editor at Writer's Digest has a regular blog which I follow. I enjoyed this recent entry called: How Long Should You Keep Trying to Get Published?

I encourage you to use the subscription tool in the right-hand column of the Writing Life and subscribe to these entries—and other people so you receive their insights on a regular basis.

Where do you find your publishing insights? Let me know in the comment section. The main focus that I wanted to give you is to continue looking and absorbing publishing insights—from many different sources. 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...