____________________________________

Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Inspiration for Book Marketing

It's a national holiday in the United States as we celebrate our independence. Because it falls on a Wednesday this year, I received the regular Wednesday Minute from Alex Mandossian. If you want to subscribe to The Wednesday Minute then follow this link. It is a free resource and I’ve only been taking it for a month or so. From the sign-up page, Rick Raddatz started this endeavor but now Alex is carrying it forward. Ignore the munching on this page and sign up (it goes on a very long-time--so please ignore it and quickly sign up). Rick is the co-creator of InstantTeleseminar.com.

Today's Wednesday Minute is about The Greatest Ad Of All Time. According to Alex, it's a wonderful tool for Writer's Block plus you can learn something in the process. I always learn something listening to this brief presentation and I thought you'd like to know about it. I will not steal Alex's teaser by telling you about the specifics of this ad but it was a surprise to me and appropriate for today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...