____________________________________

Friday, July 08, 2005


International Christian Retail Show

For the next few days, I’ll be at the International Christian Retail Show which is the largest book event of the year for the Christian bookselling business. The show moves to different areas of the country and this year it will be in Denver, Colorado. My schedule is fairly packed and I doubt I will have any time to write entries about the Writing Life.

I have not finished my various characteristics of successful writers. When I return, I plan to continue with some additional entries. Until then I’d encourage you to learn some valuable tips from Kristi Holl about waiting.

1 Comment:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger C.J. Darlington Left a note...

Excellent article by Kristi Holl. Thanks for sharing it. I've printed it out to re-read later. Have fun at CBA!

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...