Get A Top PR Firm to Market Your Book
What if in less than 18 months, you could accomplish the following without spending one red cent of your own money?
Have a major PR firm representing you and getting you booked on...
* ABC World News
* National Public Radio (NPR)
* Oprah & Friends
* 63 major radio stations
What if companies like Coca-Cola, Wachovia, Yahoo, Toyota, Sony Pictures plus other Fortune 500's and leading non-profits offered to...
* Buy 50,000 copies of your self-published book every year
* Make it possible for you to get $500,000 in advances for your next book,
* Pay you fat speaking fees for 65 speaking engagements
* Give you testimonials from their CEO
* Send emails to 100,000+ of their customers or volunteers promoting your book, cause or business
* Feature you on their website and guarantee you'll get at least 5 million impressions.
Is the above a fairy tale?
Can it REALLY happen ... especially if you're not already famous?
It already has for Brendon Burchard, an author and speaker who's figured out some really ingenious ways to land corporate and non-profit promotional sponsorships and use them to fund his marketing efforts.
To discover how you can use his methods to promote your own book, product or business, you're invited to a free telephone seminar on Thursday, April 18th in which you'll hear Brendon interviewed by Steve Harrison.
In the interest of full disclosure, you should know I'm a compensated affiliate for Steve's programs. Here's just some of what you'll learn on Thursday's call with Steve and Brendon:
* What to do step-by-step to get a major company to sponsor your national promotional tour and pay for everything!
* Why the current economic downturn means more big companies and non-profits sponsoring authors, speakers and entrepreneurs -- even if they're not famous.
* A website you can use to find potential sponsors and promotional partners.
* The "secret phrase" which gets big nonprofit organizations to endorse your book and promote it to their members.
* The title of the BEST person to contact with your proposal and why you should never send one done with Microsoft Word.
* The #1 fatal mistake to avoid making when trying to land a deal a sponsorship deal with a Fortune 500 company.
* How to write a short proposal that gets huge companies to sponsor you -- even if you're an unknown, self-published author (HINT: there are five elements and he'll reveal all five on the call.)
Brendon's information works no matter what type of book you are working on—fiction or nonfiction. Again, to sign up for Thursday's call go here now.