____________________________________

Friday, December 23, 2005


Three Great Novels to Read

If you are traveling or need some excellent reading material for the holidays, I suggest three recently-published novels. I reviewed these books for Faithful Reader.com but I also wanted to call your attention to these books.

How do you recapture the magic from those summer vacations in your childhood? You can gain some insight and get wrapped up in the story of Sam Tibbits when you read Deborah Bedford’s remarkable novel, Remember Me.  This book was reviewed in a recent issue of People magazine so it is gaining a bit of well-deserved attention.

Lauraine Snelling in Saturday Morning tells a remarkable story about friendship and prayer through the eyes of four women. At first their stories appear totally separated but eventually they are intertwined.  It was another great reading experience to consider.

Finally if you read these entries on a regular basis, you will know I’ve been a fan of the Left Behind series. I’m fascinated with the characters and there are a few other people who agree with me. Tyndale House printed 700,000 copies of The Regime for the recent release. By the time I reached the final pages of this book, I was ready for the next one—but I’ll have to wait until next summer.

For different reasons, each of these books are worthy of a bit of your reading time.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...