____________________________________

Wednesday, March 30, 2005


Not Just for Beginners

This morning, I returned to Right-Writing.com and looked at some articles which appeared for the first time months ago. At a certain point in your writing career, you may decide that you are an “intermediate” or an “advanced” writer. Does that mean you don’t read the material for beginners? I continue reading this material because the reminders are excellent—and often I see a new perspective that I may have missed the first reading.

For example, Jenna Glatzer has written an article called The Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Writing.  The article is loaded with advice and insight no matter where you are in your career. Whether you are trying to brainstorm an idea, write a query letter, interview someone or understand the details of a contract, a lot of information is built into this article.

None of us have the corner on editorial wisdom. There is always more to learn. I’ve built some excellent links into this post and I recommend following them for some more insight about the writing life.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...