____________________________________

Thursday, December 30, 2004


Dream About Writing Full-time?

Many people dream of writing a book and getting it published. Or they want to quit their full-time jobs and turn to freelance writing. Are you ready to take the plunge? Through this blog, I'm going to discuss the writing life--the ups and downs--the dangers and the joys of working in the publishing world. This material will supplement my Right-Writing website. From time to time, I will include links to new articles on the site and other tidbits about publishing and writing. I hope you will return often to read my insight about the writing life.

2 Comment:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger peaches Left a note...

I am a young 42yr old woman, paralegal, single mother, who's child became very ill and now I am needed home 24/7. I have always been able to write down things from my heart and soul which I could never even begin to say- I have made some people actually cry- I think I have always had what it takes to write a 'best seller' I just never knew how to put everything down on paper. Is there a book that can help someone like me take the first steps? Thanks so much, Stephanie C.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mary Left a note...

Hello,
It's eleven twenty eight in the morning and I am still amazed about the dream I had earlier. It was so vivid and fascinating that I did not want to get out of bed, I wanted to continue dreaming. When my husband nudged at me to get me going I told him "hold on" I am in the middle of something. I am postive that the dream was good enough to write a best selling fantasy novel about it. I have other talents, one of them being art. Sketching has always been a major talent of mine, and I have always had a nac for writing, But I am not sure how to take the first steps to actually achieve this goal. I will not let this dream go. I will take what I remember from it and add on to complete the story. Then I will go from there. One of the characters in my dream even had a full name.
It was a woman. That is really stuck on my mind.
I have no ideas why or how this dream happened, There has been no circumstances or events that have occurred recently that would inspire such a dream.
I know nothing about the theme that I have played in my head, so I will continue to do research and gain more information so that I can write about more accurate and believable characters and and an incredible storyline.

 

Post a Comment


That's the writing life...

Back to the home page...